Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tonight Starts Forever

Drake and Nicki pulled up to the restruant just as Wayne was getting out the limo. Wayne walked up to Nicki and gave her a hug and then went up to Drake and gave him a manly dap. Wayne whispered into Drake's ear.

"You got the ring"

"Got it." Drake said feeling around in his pocket until he felt a leather box.

Drake took Nicki's hand and took her to the booth where Wayne,Baby,Forty,and Shanell were all seated.

"Hey Barbie." Baby said.

"Hey baldy." Nicki said feeling Birdman's head.

"So Drake, you ready?" Forty said.

Drake shot him a shut up look "Uh. Yeah bruh."

"Ready for what?" Nicki said with a puzzled look.

"Uh. Nothing babe."

ONE HOUR LATER

"It was Wayne's falt. He should of not messed with my wig." Nicki said laughing. They were all having a good time except for Drake who just sat back nervously waiting for a moment alone with Nicki. Just then Chris Browns - Crawl came on and Drake took this to an advantage.

"Hey Nicki come with me and dance." Drake said extending his hand.

"Ok." Nicki said putting her hand in his.

Drake and Nicki walked to the dance floor.

"Nicki I gotta ask you something." He tried to speak but the music was to loud.

"What babe. I can't here you."

"I said I wanna ask you something."

"Still can't here you."

Drake took Nicki's hand and walked her out to the balcony.

"I said I wanna ask you something."

"What?" Nicki said looking into his eyes.

Drake thought to himself "Those eyes, they are so beautiful. Only one out of 1,000,000 reasons why I need to do this now."

Drake took Nicki's hands and said "Nicki I love you. You are beautiful, talanted, and just the perfect woman. And life can be hectic if you don't have somebody to go throguh it with. And I wanna go through life with you."

Drake got on his knees and reached into his pocket and pulled out the leather box.

"Onika Tanya Maraj, will you marry me?"

TBC.........

1 comment:

  1. OMG MAKE HER SAY YESSSSS it's like 1am right now and ima read till i get to the last thing u posted. (praying she says yes)

    ReplyDelete