Tuesday, December 27, 2011

F*ck My Life

"Nicki I swear just one day your brother gonna catch me on a wrong day and...." Nicki and Drake had just gotten back home from dinner with Mama C.

"Drake,baby calm down. Yeah I know my brother can be an ass but he's just looking out for me." Nicki said rubbing Drake's shoulders. Drake shook Nicki off of him and turned around to face her.

"So what you taking his side. You think i'm not good enough?" Drake said eyeballing Nicki.

"Drake I didn't say that. He just saw me get hurt by alot of guys and he doesn't want to see it happen again."  Nicki said trying to get closer to Drake he took a step back.

"So you think that I would hurt you? As long as we been together you didn't say shit to your brother while he was standing there dissing, and you just looked on. Do these rings not mean anything to you?!?!" Drake said looking at Nicki who had her head down.

"Drake that's my family..."

"Nicki i'm your family. Were suppose to be getting married as in union as in we will be together forever. If you can't even stand up to your own brother then how are we suppose to spend our lives together. Man, fuck this i'm going to the studio." Drake said grabbing his jackets and his keys.

"Drake wait." But he had already walked out the door. Nicki sat alone in the apartment while her mind drifted off.

AT SAFAREE'S CONDO

"I can't believe she is marrying that fucking idiot. I'm the one for her doesn't she see that. I've been there for her and then pretty boy over there just going to come in and swoop her off her feet? Hell no!" Safaree said knocking over a vase and watching it smash on the floor.

"If she can't see that i'm the right guy then i'll fucking make her see." Safaree said punching the wall and then heading off to bed.

"Man fuck my life!" He said as he walked down the hallway.

IN THE STUDIO

"Forty let me hear that beat again." Drake told Forty as he listened to a smooth jazzy hip hop beat.

"Alright man, i'm ready." Drake said walking into the booth and putting the headphones on.

"Kill this shit man." Forty said playing the beat.


Uhhh
She say she want a commitment
Diamond ring on her finger
Wedding dress
Brides maid
I tell her she can just forget it
Cause I'm taking hits for you
Left and Right
Somebody makes a comment
You don't wanna fight
Whisper to me everything gonna be alright
Then when we get home
You just sit there and complain 
About how all these nigga's a damd shame
But yet you don't tell them these things
You just let shit stay the same
And then we argue
Which leads to hate
And then we have make up sex
But that don't make things great
You threw me the pussy and I caught the bait
And I still feel envy during the love we make
We talking like it good but shit ain't through
But I don't say nothing to keep you in a good mood
Then I think to myself what the hell should I do
And then you expect me to listen to...

The same things
Over and over again
The same things
Over and over again
The same things
Over and over again
And then I tell you that I was wrong
And you were right
But I only say that so we don't fight
And i don't have to listen to the
Same things
Over and over again
Same things
Over and over again
Same things
Over and over again

Drake took off his headphones and walked out the booth. He sat down and checked his phone. No messages or missed calls. He was hoping he would get something from Nicki.

"Dude what's up?" Forty said looking over at Drake.

"That song you did was depressing. I think that I was about to cry."

"It's just me and Nicki. She just sat there letting her brother chump me out." 

"Dude what does that matter? If you love her you shouldn't let one dude fuck that up for you."

"Great now I'm getting advice from a dude who doesn't even have a girlfriend."

"I might not have a girlfriend but I know what girls are like. Remember Chelsea?" Drake sat up and smiled.

"Yeah that girl who use to have foursomes in your bed while you were at work."

"Yeah. When I confronted her about she didn't deny it but she wanted me to rescue her make it seem like she was the victim. Her excuse was that she didn't see me enough and she needed love beyond her sex toys. So as a man you either have to choose to be the Prince or The Joker." 

"Which one did you choose?"

"I choose to be the prince for one last night then turned into the joker in the morning." Drake and Forty started laughing and slapped hands.

"So go home to her Drake, and be her prince."

"Ight man, I'm out." Drake said walking out the studio.

BACK AT HOME

Drake walked into the apartment and saw Nicki asleep on the couch with a white wife beater on a some shorts with only one lamp on. Drake walked over to Nicki and heard her beautiful soft snore.

"Nicki." Drake whispered into her ear. She opened her eyes a little. 

"Drake? Is that you?" Nicki said sitting up a little. 

"Yes my darling princess." Drake wrapped his arms around Nicki and let her lay on his chest.

"I'm sorry babe. I should have said something." Nicki said half awake.

"It's okay my princess. I love you to much to deal with that. Do you want me to carry you to bed?" 

"Yes my prince." Nicki said sitting up all the way and looking at Drake in the eyes. She kissed him and their tongues explored each others mouth. Drake then wrapped Nicki's leg around him and Nicki laid her head on his shoulder. When they reached the bed Drake laid Nicki down and took off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers. Drake laid down next to Nicki and then a idea popped into his head.

Drake grabbed his pad off the nightstand and began to write. He then got up and went to the bathroom and came back and wrapped his arms around Nicki.

"I love you so much Onika Maraj." He whispered to Nicki.

IN THE MORNING 

When Nicki woke up Drake was still asleep. Nicki got up and went to the bathroom and there was a note taped on the bathroom mirror. Nicki looked at Drake's beautiful handwriting and read the note.

Onika Tanya Maraj I love you nobody can make me stop doing that. I will go to my grave loving you forever. I will not let one person destroy the beautiful bond that we have built. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you walk down the isle. I love you princess.
Aubrey Graham

Nicki looked over at Drake and said

"I love you to Aubrey Graham. My Prince."






1 comment: