Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just Gorgeous

Drake woke up to see Nicki standing in the bathroom reading his note. He looked over and smiled.

"Good morning princess."

Nicki looked over at Drake and smiled.

"Good morning my prince." Nicki said walking over to the bed and getting on Drake's lap.

"So I guess you got my note."

"Yes and I loved it."

"I know you would." Drake leaned forward to try and kiss Nicki but she pushed her hand over his mouth.

"No you still have morning breath." Nicki said looking down and smiling at Drake.

"Nicki i'm sorry for yelling at you last night. It's just when he said that I wasn't the one for you I knew he was wrong." Drake said with his most sincere voice.

"I'm sorry for not saying anything. It's just he's been looking out for me forever and telling him to leave me alone up is like saying I don't want you to protect me anymore. Even though I have my strong man right here." Nicki said rubbing Drake's abs.

"All is forgiven. All is forgot." That's when Drake heard Nicki's stomach growling Nicki and Drake both looked down at Nicki's stomach.

"Damd. Somebody's hungry. You want me to cook." Nicki face made a uneasy look.

"Are you sure about that babe?"

"C'mon Nicki have some faith in me." Drake said looking into her eyes.

"I do it's just I don't feel like visiting the emergency room today." Drake just rolled his eyes.

"Just give me a chance Nicki. Let this be your day. The princess's day." Drake said with a big smile.

"Okay. But make sure the fire extinguisher is close to you."

"Will do Marshall Minaj. Oh and we got a appointment with the wedding planner at 3." Drake then got up and headed for the kitchen. Right before he got out the door he turned around and ran to the bed and kissed Nicki.

"Still got my kiss." Drake said walking away smiling and Nicki just shook her head and smiled.

IN THE KITCHEN

Drake was trying his hardest to make sure he didn't burn any of the food and rushing around at the same time while Nicki just sat on the couch laughing. Drake took the bacon off the stove right before it got to black and in the process burning his hand.

"Shit!" Drake said holding his redden hand and turned to look at a laughing Nicki.

"You have to use a mitten dummy." Nicki said holding her stomach laughing.

"Then you come show me."

"Okay I will." Nicki said getting off the couch and heading into the kitchen.

"You have to get the mitten and do it like this." Nicki said putting on the mitten and grabbing the sausage off the stove. Drake came up behind her and wrapped him arms around her waist.

"You might be good at cooking but I'm good at alot of things to." Nicki turned around and looked at Drake.

"And what would that be?"

"We'll i'm good at rapping, writing, singing , and this." Drake grabbed Nicki's hips and pulled him closer to her and started kissing her. Nicki opened her mouth and gave Drake access to her tongue. Drake lifted Nicki onto the counter and started grabbing her ass. Nicki started moaning and grabbed Drake in for a deeper kiss. Their make out session was interrupted by the fire alarm beeping and the smell of smoke.

"Oh shit!" Drake said pulling back from Nicki and grabbing the fire extinguisher and putting out the small fire on the stove.

"You managed to burn something." Nicki said hopping off the counter and laughing at Drake getting the burnt pancakes off the stove.

"It's your fault." Drake said picking up the dark brown pancakes.

"How is it my fault?" Nicki said trying to hold her laugh.

"You and your amazing body. It's hard to resist." Drake said flashing his smile at Nicki.

"Or you could just be a bad cook." Drake looked at Nicki and squinted his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm guessing that you don't want burnt pancake hearts for breakfast."

"Not really. We can just eat heart shaped eggs."

"I don't know about that. Are you sure you ain't gonna eat no sausage?" Drake said smiling.

"No I .... your a nasty ass." Nicki said smiling to Drake.

Drake fixed him and Nicki a plate of bacon, eggs, toast with jelly, and orange juice. Him and Nicki sat in the living room with Nicki sitting on his lap and talking about the wedding.

"We are not inviting your cousin Harris." Nicki said smiling at Drake

"Nicki he said he was sorry."

"Drake he slashed everyone's tires just because he didn't get the first piece of cake at your birthday party."

"But he's always been there for me, sorta. Not really. OK point proven."

"What about my aunt Kila?"

"You mean the one with the lazy eye and tried to stab me with a fork in Trinidad? Hell no." Drake and Nicki said laughing.

"Her name even sounds like killer. Ki-la. Kil-a. Kila. She's a killer."  Drake said making air quotations.

"She not a killer she just a little fucked up in the head." Nicki said making crazy gestures.

"A little? Tell that to my neck." Drake said pointing to his neck. Nicki leaned over and kissed it.

"Is it better now you big baby."

"Yes. Yes it is." Drake said in a whiny voice

"So is this black formal or are you going to put that Nicki twist on it? Like pink everything. Pink suits. Pink flowers. Pink dress. Pink clouds to." Drake said laughing while Nicki just gave him a smirk.

"I don't know I love pink but not that much. I already know I want a white dress. That is a must have and you mister, black formal." Nicki said tugging at his collar.

"I can go with that. Black is my style anyway." Drake said in a cocky voice. Nicki just rolled her eyes.

"Anyway who's the best man?"

"Forty. That's a no brainer. What about you?"

"I don't know yet. I got to many girlfriends who are close to me. I'll decide later."

"So where is it going to be?"

"I want it outside. Like on a beach or somewhere."

"Like a beach in L.A.?"

"Yeah that will be cool. Just see the palm trees blowing and the ocean behind us and you in your fine ass tux. That will be perfect."

"And I get to see you walk down the isle in your wedding dress and you start to cry and then seeing you cry will make me cry and seeing us crying will make my mom and your mom start crying and...."

"Drake."

"Yeah?"

"Have you even told your mom about us?"  Nicki said sitting up and tilting her head, looking at Drake.

"I told her that I bought a  ring."

"But you didn't tell her about the wedding."

"Well I thought when I told her I bought a ring she thought that I had bought an engagement ring meaning that she knew we were getting married."

"Drake what exactly did you say to her?"

"Well she called me about a week before I proposed and I was out at the store with Forty picking out a ring and she called and asked what I was doing and I said shopping for a ring and then she asked how me and you were doing and I said good. I guess she never put the two together."

"So I told my mom and you still haven't told your's?"

"Well technically you didn't tell your mom, Jalani did."

"Whatever Drake." Nicki said getting off his lap and going to put the plates up.

"Nicki what if I tell her now." Drake said helping Nicki load the dishes in the dishwasher.

"And how are you going to do that isn't she in Toronto?"

"I'll call her."

"Oh Drake your so romantic, what are you going to do next Skype our wedding?" Drake just let out a half smile.

"Whatever. Just come over here so we can call her." Drake said sitting down in the chair and motioning for Nicki to come sit on his lap.

"Hand me my phone." Nicki handed Drake his I phone and Drake dialed his mom's number. The dial tone came on.

"Hello." Drake's mom said over the phone.

"Hey mom."

"Hey Aubrey" Nicki giggled in the background she thought it was cute the way Drake mom still called him Aubrey.

"Shut up." Drake said to Nicki in the background

"Who that in the background Aubrey?"

"Nicki."

"Hey Mrs.Grahm"

"Oh hello Nicki. Aubrey don't tell Nicki to shut up."

"Yes mam." Drake looked over at Nicki who had a huge smile on her face.

"So what did you need Aubrey?" Drake took a huge breath.

"Remember when you called and asked me what I was doing and I said buying rings."

"Yeah."

"Well I was buying engagement rings. Me and Nicki are getting married."

"Oh My Gosh! I always knew you two would get married. You two will make beautiful grandchildren and they will be just gorgeous." Drake mom shirked over the phone.

"Thanks mom I gotta go but I'm gonna call you later okay."

"OK. My little man." Nicki just bust out in laughter over that comment.

"Bye."

"Bye."

"She is so proud of her little man." Nicki said pinching Drake's cheek.

"I don't get it why are both are moms concerned with grandchildren so bad."

"I don't know but they ain't getting none soon." With that being said Nicki hopped of Drake's lap and went to go get ready.

1 comment:

  1. yay! i cought up!! i love the story(u can tell its like 2am) post sooooon

    ReplyDelete